Friday, March 11, 2011

Another try with XL-A en XL-B plates...

Hello!

Tonight I've tried a couple designs with the MagnoNails XL-A and XL-B plates...
Please don't mind the crappy cleaning, I only wanted to test a couple designs, and I'm going to take everything off right now :)

The XL-plates work very well and the designs are very detailed!

Here are some designs of the XL-A and XL-B plates:



Base: Catrice Caught On The Red Carpet
Stamp: Essence Stampy Polish White
Topcoat: none

Catrice Caught On The Red Carpet, which I bought yesterday, looked a bit bordeaux red in the bottle.
As you can see it's not! It's a deep, kind of cherry, jelly red. Because I stamped over it, I just put on one coat.

The Essence Stampy Polish White is very opaque, and stamped really well. I'm very happy with it, because I was in desperate need of a good, opaque white stamping polish! I'm glad I bought 3 bottles :)

The XL-plates have so many nice designs, that I can't choose one, so I'm going to test a couple more.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Kim

4 comments:

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...