Saturday, March 26, 2011

Essence Circus Confetti

Hi!

Here it is: Essence Circus Confetti!!

It is a colorful glitter topper with different sizes glitter. It gives your nails a nice, festive effect and you can pimp up your existing (and maybe dull) manicure!

This is what I did:




This is 1 coat of Color Club Where's The Soiree and 1 coat of Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper Circus Confetti.

I like it and I'm definitely going to try it over other colors too!

What do you think of it?

Love,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. yaaay thanks for sharing this one

    I love the pink and purple in the mix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the combination of black and glitters! It looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly :)

    Because of the flash it didn't capture the glitter, but in real life it's a very beautiful combination. A lot of people complimented me about my nails.

    Thanks for your reply!

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...