Saturday, March 26, 2011

Essence Makes Me Weak

Hi!

Here is a swatch of one of the polishes I bought yesterday: Essence Makes Me Weak.
It's a creamy peachy color, which applied a bit streaky. Therefore I put on 3 coats...




I must say that I'm not really used to this kind of creamy, light pastel colors. In the summer I sometimes polish my toenails with different colors, but the nails of my hands... No, not really. Maybe I have to get used to it :)

What do you think about this color? Like it or not?

Watch out for more swatches from the Essence polishes I bought yesterday!

Love,
Kim

P.S. Paulina; I hope you like it. I swatched this polish for you! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooo this looks a lot like Essie Van D'Go! I actually ended up loving it a lot more than I thought I would - maybe it will end up growing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... Who knows! :)

    Thanks for your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!
    i love it!!!
    i'm definetely going to buy this one :))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer neons of pastels but this one looks quite pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a kind of pastel, but I still don't know if I like it or not... :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...