Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shopping: Forever21 and H&M...

Hi!

The last couple of days I bought a lot of jewellery I like to show you... Normally I used to wear only silver, but lately I'm starting to like the "Bohemian"-look, and that's nice combined with goldish jewellery.

Here are some of the jewellery I got:

H&M
H&M


H&M
H&M
H&M



Forever21.com 


Forever21.com

Forever21.com


Forever21.com

And some other stuff I liked:



Forever21.com


H&M



H&M

H&M


H&M

H&M

H&M

As you can see, I like different styles. I work at an office, so when I go to work my style is a bit more classic (I wear a lot of black), and in my spare time (when I'm with my little princess) I like to dress more casual with more colours.


And ofcourse, I bought, what this blog mainly is about: NAILPOLISH!

H&M Going Banana


H&M gets more and more nice colours, and the price is very affordable (€3,95) so bring them on, those lovely summer & spring colours!! :)

And because my nailpolish collection is getting bigger and bigger, I went to Ikea and bought the famous "Helmer" drawer (€29,95) to store all my polishes in, instead of putting them in unorganized make up bags etc. This is the Helmer drawer:


I'm so happy with it! And what's best about it: I've read in other blogs that there is room enough for 500 (!!) polishes *very big smile*. Drugstores, beware!

Love,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Oh I got those black ballerina shoes, and a white pair as well(so cute!)..perfect for spring. Got that silver/blue ring as well. :D
    Oh you sure got a great taste, love the other rings as well, the bag, the nail polishes from H&M are great and think I'll by the Helmer from IKEA once I get more polishes. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, thanks for your reply! You've got a great taste too! I love H&M's jewellery! And I can recommend the helmer drawer; you have plenty space for all of your polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...