Thursday, May 5, 2011

BM16 & Dior Vernis Pink Porcelain

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to show you the latest manicure I'm wearing: Dior Vernis Pink Porcelain & BundleMonster plate 16. Yes, I'm still wearing Pink Porcelain! I don't know if it's because of the quality of the Dior polish, or because of my new CND Stickey Base Coat, but this manicure seems to last forever! :)

It began to bore me a little, so I tried this BundleMonster plate no. 16 for the first time...



Base: Dior Vernis Pink Porcelain (about 3 to 4 coats, on some nails)
Stamping: White stamping polish from Backscratchers
Topcoat: Seche Vite

Because my nails are too long, and also a bit too wide, for the small BundleMonster full images, I double stamped each nail (I stamped horizontally, and with this image, it works and doesn't really show).




For about a month ago, I ordered 3 bottles of stamping polish from Beautiful Scratchers. I saw some pictures on another blog with very opaque white stamping results, so I thought: must try them!
This was the first time I tried them, so can't really tell if they're really that opaque as I thought they would be. I must try them on a darker base color.


I like this manicure, and I'm already wearing it for a couple of days...

I made the ring myself, and I'm so happy with it! :)

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. This mani is beautiful! Loving the design and great choice of colours xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I sure liked this manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delicate & soft & pretty. Love how it looks with that ring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shade is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how feminine this is! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...