Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shopping: Misa, Color Club, H&M, Essence, BK, Dearlee, Laushine & Hema polishes...

Hi!

Today I want to show you a lot of polishes I shopped lately... I took a lot of pictures to show you the colors, so be warned for heavy picture load, here they come:
Left to right:
Color Club Incognito, Misa Office Polish-tics,
H&M Hunt Me Down, H&M Get A Rose For Me,
Misa Pay Days Are Happy Days, Color Club Sheer Disguise


H&M Hunt Me Down

H&M Get A Rose For Me




Color Club Incognito

Color Club Sheer Disguise



Misa Pay Days Are Happy Days

Misa Office Polish-tics


Aren't they lovely?

I really LOVE the colors... I hope they'll suit me...

And while I was photographing and editing the above pictures, I've bought some more polishes :) :

 H&M Peppermint Fusion

 Dearlee 007

Hema Metallic


 Essence Multi Dimension Replay

Essence Multi Dimension Fall For Me

And I thought it would be nice to show them all right away, so I've made some swatches on a couple of nailwheels (all swatches are 2 coats of polish, with one coat of Seche Vite) :





See the gorgeous shimmer?

I've swatched some more polishes, from which I forgot to took photo's of.

What do you think of all these colors?? Which color(s) do you like and which color (s) you don't?

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...