Friday, July 1, 2011

Smokey Grey Black Matte + silver Zebra...

Hi!

You know... I get bored easily, so after only 2 days of wearing BK Smokey Grey Black Matte I got bored and wanted to spice it up a bit. So with Stargazer Chrome 232 I stamped the Zebra design of Konad's M57 plate on it:

Smokey Grey Black matte with a bit of silver shimmer

Stamping was a bit hard... I still don't know if it has to do with the Stargazer Chrome polish, or maybe the rough underground of the matte polish... I really don't know... Do you?



I think I stamped each nail twice, not because of the length of my nails (so you need to double stamp), no... Because the imaged didn't transfer well from the stamper to my nails! I think it has something to do with the matte polish that didn't adhere well, or something.


So I stamped about 20 nails, and really had it with it at the end, but hey... I think the result is worth it! :)


Have some of you ever used Stargazer Chrome 232 for stamping? Then maybe you know if China Glaze Millenium is better then Stargazer??

Please let me know, because this was worth it, but it took so much time!!

Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...