Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arabic baroque with BM20

Hi!

I spiced up my latest manicure with a Baroque print from BundleMonster plate BM20...


Base: H&M U Must Have This (2 coats)
Stamping: China Glaze 2030
Plate: BM20
Topcoat: Seche Vite



Finally... The sun was shining in The Netherlands, and so I jumped from my couch and immediately took some pictures in my sunny garden...

China Glaze 2030, a perfect gold for stamping...

I don't know why exactly, but I think this manicure looks a bit Arabic... don't you?


Look:


I think gold with turquoise is a nice combination... Don't you?

Until next time!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful, your nails.Pretty!!! pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that look! How do the H&M polishes wear? I have yet to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lacquered Lady :)

    I really like the H&M polishes. In fact: I just received two of the fall collection polishes from H&M. Take a look at my latest post ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...