Sunday, August 21, 2011

Catrice Absolutely Chinchilly

Hi everyone!

Today I want to show you Catrice's Absolutely Chinchilly...


This is also one of the polishes that has been in my stash for quite a while, and I've never worn it...

I admit, I had to get used to the color...

I kept looking at my nails... Is it brown... Is is grey?
I think it is a sort of taupe... Not too brownish, not too greyish.. but a bit in the middle.


This is 2 coats, and 2 coats of Seche Vite (my alltime favorite topcoat).


When I got used to it, I started to really like the color! I think it is suitable for almost all skintypes and you can match it with many clothing colors...



I think it is a pretty chique and sophisticated color, don't you?



I don't know if it is me, but I always thought Chinchilla's were grey... And this polish isn't really grey...




OK, the color of this baby Chinchilla is getting close...


Isn't he/she cute? ♥

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...