Friday, August 5, 2011

Essence Chuck

Hi!

Today I'm wearing Essence Chuck: a beautiful crème blue...


Application was like a dream: this polish is very well pigmented, so this is only 1 coat, with one coat of Seche Vite.


I'm wearing an outfit in blue and black. Andd this matches my clothes perfectly! :)

Great formula, great opacity with only one coat :)
I really love this polish! I'm very curious if Bella from Essence is just as wonderful as Chuck is...
Going to try him out soon!



I think I'm in love with this gorgeous cobalt blue beauty :)




What do you think?

Do you like Chuck as much as I do?

Have a great weekend!

Me and my friends are going to Dance Valley, an outdoor festival with more than 150 DJ's playing all kinds of Dance, House, Techno, Progressive and much more musicstyles.

I cross my fingers for nice weather! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...