Monday, September 5, 2011

Sleek "Storm" eyeshadow palette

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to show you my new Sleek Eyeshadow palette...


It is the I-Divine Sleek "Storm" eyeshadow palette.
I'm so happy with it!

Matte and shimmer combined in 1 palette...

A closer look...


Now... Let's take a look at the colors and swatches:

1st row colors (click to enlarge)

1st row swatches

2nd row colors (click to enlarge)

2nd row swatches


How I used it:
Today I'm wearing taupe, and so I picked the two colors on the 1st and 2nd row. I put the lighter color in the inner corner of my eye and I put the darker color on the outer corner of my eye and blended these two colors in the middle... It looks real nice and sophisticated. And while I'm not really used to wear eyeshadow,  it is decent and not too outstanding. I think this palette can be used to make very simple and decent eyelooks and make very obvious and evening eyelooks.

Review:
The pigmentation of these mineral based eyeshadows is really amazing. The swatches I made are without primer or eyeshadow base. These are just one swipe on each finger and then straight on my arm. Can you believe this? It is of excellent quality.

Availability & price:
The Sleek palettes are available on the internet in different webshops and on Ebay. I bought mine in a webshop called Alice & Jo Havesentials and paid €7,25 (about $10,-) for it.

Do you own Sleek palettes? Have any recommendations (musthaves) that I need to know of?


Goodnight!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...