Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guppy Sanding Fruit Extract Nail Polish #14

Hi girls!

Hope you're doing fine and had a great weekend!

Today I want to show you one of my newest polishes: Guppy Sanding Fruit Extract Nail Polish #14...


It's a so called Sanding Fruit Extract Nail Polish from a brand called Guppy (or CUDDV, spelled on eBay). 
I don't exactly understand why they call it "Sanding" because it's not that gritty or sanding as you would expact it would be. And I can't also discover the "Fruit Extract", because there's nothing fruity about this polish :)


It contains dark blue, light blue, turquoise and silver glitter particles and dries matte.
Application was a bit tricky; the polish is quite thick but a bit sheer, so you're tempted to put on a thicker layer. 
The drying time is a bit long... While I'm typing this, I've just spotted a little dent in my middlefinger nail :(


Do you see the different colored glitters? I like this polish, the effect of the multicolored glitters is so interesting, 
I can't keep my eyes off of 'em ♥


Another advantage of this polish: it contains 16 ml! That's a LOT of polish, isn't it?


I've bought two of this Guppy-brand polishes on eBay and I can't wait to try the other one, #16, a green polish :)

I've paid $3,55 (free shipping) for one bottle and I think there will be more :)

What do you think about this polish? Like it or not?

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! I love this shade. I already bought it (before I saw your swatches) and I'm not sorry. =) Can't wait to get it and I also can't wait to see the green one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It is gorgeous... I've just put on topcoat over it, and whooaaa... Sooo glittery! I'm going to take photo's of it now :)

    I saw your swatches of #12 and bought it right away :) Together with another number, they're great huh?

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the nail polish looks. Now I'm tempted to buy one of this nail polishes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bunny nails: You should! :) They're so worth the money (and so cheap!)

    I own two of this polishes and just ordered two more... They're addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh ! incredible color ! i liked !
    great nail polish..
    you have got a very nice blog!your shares are enjoy and pretty :)) congrats for everything and swatches. i have got a nail polish blog.i wait u my blog :) i follow you now ... to discuss ;)
    My Blog ! click click

    ReplyDelete
  6. @NaszL :): Thanks for your sweet comment! I really appreciate that. And you have a great blog too! I'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks stunning! Waiting to see its green sister!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mais que lindas suas unhas, que lindo esse esmalte.
    Muito lindo
    Very Very pretty =D
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ritterbraten: Thanks! The green one is coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ata-nadaver: I don't really understand you, but thanks for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...