Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shopping: first bought polishes in 2012!

Hi girls!

First of all let me start by wishing everybody a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


May all of your (polish)wishes come true! :)

A couple of days ago I bought some polishes at my local beautysupplier which I would like to share with you...




Catrice Blue Cara Ciao




Catrice Plum Play With Me





Catrice Wrapped Around My Finger (v. II)





Catrice Jade Is Not My Name





Catrice Pool Party At Night





Catrice Lovely Sinner (Limited Edition)




Color Club Revealed




Essence Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper Troy





Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper You're A Gold Mine


Essence Nail Art Cracking Topcoat Steel Blue and Silver

  
Essence Colour & Go Modern Romance


Essence Colour & Go Trust In Fashion


Orly Fancy Fuchsia


And a couple of days later I read on some blogs that Catrice is discontinuing a lot of their polishes, so I'm happy I got these, before they will disappear! :)

Can't wait to swatch them, so stay tuned for a lot of upcoming swatches (including Pink Friday from OPI's Nicki Minaj collection, yeeeey!!)

One of my New Year's resolutions is to make more use of my enormous collection of stamping plates :)

Do you have any New Year's resolutions??

Thanks for reading!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...