Sunday, March 11, 2012

Essence Nail Colour3 - Part I of III

Hi girls!

I proudly present you:


Essence Nail Colour3: Boys Are Back In Town - It's Just A Little Crush 

Essence Nail Colour3 is a double ended polish which contains 2 polishes. If you'll layer these, you'll have a third colour (so now you'll get the name!)

There are 6 different colour combo's:

From left to right:
♥ Ticket To The Show / Front Row Or Backstage?
♥ Boys Are Back In Town / It's Just A Little Crush
♥ A Walk In The Park / Stop For An Ice Cream
♥ Kiss On Top Of The Rock / Dancing In The Streets
♥ Shopping Trip In Soho / Party All Night Long
♥ Midnight Date / City That Never Sleeps

Let's take a closer look at the basecolour: Boys Are Back In Town:


This is 2 coats of Boys Are Back In Town. This is a crème taupe grey color. It looks to me dark greyish with purple in it. Not a very usual color, so I wore this color on it's own for like 2 days. Application was just fine; some nails needed 2 coats, others were fine with just 1!



I sponged my tips with It's Just A Little Crush, because I didn't felt like it to paint my whole nails with it.
I just ♥ the base colour on it's own, so for me, this was a great solution to try them both.



And this is the result... Isn't is a pretty, subtle purple-violet-blue shimmer?

I ♥ it...


You can buy the Essence Nail Colour3 polishes in The Netherlands at Kruidvat for €2,79 (2x4 ml).

I have 2 more Essence Nail Colour3-polishes to show you, but I guess this one is already my favorite of them all :)

Do you own Essence Nail Colour3 polishes? What do you think of them?

Thanks for watching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...