Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nailart inspiration - Part III

Hi!

Today I have some nailart pictures I've pinned at Pinterest because I like 'em very much and I wanted to keep them to inspire me...

These are all for inspiration purpose and are NOT my nails or creations...


Cute roses French


Cool!

Love this creative way of a French Manicure!


OPI Black Spotted, got it but still haven't used it...


Nails Inc Fishnet magnetic nailpolish, I like it!


 A different way of doing a French... ♥ the colour combo as well!


I ♥ gradients & Cherryblossoms!


I guess this is done with stripingtape... Very cool effect with the sparkling polishes!


Wow! ♥ it! The white almost looks like snow!


♥ this, never tried it myself like this, but I like it!

Source: Pinterest
Well, I could go on, but it's time to sleep now... :)

Until next time!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...