Thursday, October 25, 2012

A day in the life of...

me...!

I don't know if you're going to like this post, but I'm taking the risk :)

Lately I didn't have much time to polish properly, shoot pictures, blog about it etc. so I just wanted to give you a little peek in my life...



On my way to a party at daytime, in the backside of the car...
I'm wearing Essence Cool and The Gang (a blue jelly)




The view from our new house... Fall has entered... Isn't it pretty?





 I like to "design" sometimes and I'm really having fun doing it :D
It's so cool to customize sets in your own style... 
This is sooo my style!




My little princess' first time to the dentist... She was so cool... 
Not scared at all (although the picture shows something else, hihi!)
She got a big compliment about her pretty and clean teeth and a big sticker :D



Noooooo... my first parking ticket ever... :(
Bummer!! €55,-! 
I could have bought a lot of polishes for that money!



Baked some Tiramisu-cupcakes with my little princess
#Deliciousness


A pretty bouquet I got from my neighbour because I arranged the 10th birthday party of her daughter. 
It was a nailpolish/stampingparty for 8 girls. So cute and funny to see how they were having a hard time picking colours and designs... :D

Well... that was about it...

I hoped you enjoyed watching these pictures!

Please let me know in the comments...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...