Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA25

Hi!

That's a long time ago... I don't know why exactly, but I just felt not like blogging lately...

But here I am with a nail stamping post, yeeeyy! Also long, long time ago since I posted about stamping!

I've bought a lot of nailplates from Born Pretty Store lately, and I tested one out recently...

My zebra nails

QA25, I believe it stands for Quilty Addition, is a plate with 5 animalprint designs.
This is one of the plates I recently bought. What I didn't noticed, was that these 5 images are a bit smaller then the full nail images on the other QA-plates which I already own. 

Ah well... There's only one solution to make them fit my nails: cut them! SHORT!

What I did:
♥ 1 layer of my favorite basecoat: Orly Nailtrition
♥ 2 coats of OPI Bride's Bouquet
♥ 1 coat of Seche Vite topcoat
♥ Black no brand-polish from "Action" + QA25 zebra design
♥ 1 coat of Seche Vite topcoat



As you can see on the picture above, the design is -despite the fact that I cut my nails real short- still too little/narrow to fit my thumb :(


The polish that I used is actually no stamping polish, but it is opaque enough to stamp with.
Unfortunately the design is not as crisp as I expected it to be, but the polish was worth trying :)

Next time I'll try a better polish to stamp with.

I'm not really used to designs that are that obvious as this is, so I didn't wore this manicure very long...

This stampingplate is available at Born Pretty Store.com for $2,99 but it is currently on sale for $1,99.

Do you already have some of the QA-plates in your stash?

Thanks for watching!













*  I purchased this stampingplate with my own money. *
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...