Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Essie Urban Jungle...

Hi girls,

I recently received my first Essie polish...
Essie Urban Jungle


It's a beautiful beige crème with a hint of pink in it...
I admit I was a bit disappointed when I twisted the cap, opened the polish and saw the very thin brush...
I'm a bit spoiled with the big and wide OPI brush, but this brush didn't really bothered me whilst painting my nails...

What surprised me, was the opacity of this polish!
I have a lot of flesh/nude colored polishes but they often are very sheer or watery... 
Urban Jungle was not! :-)



I used two normal coats with no top coat this time... 

Another advantage about this polish is that it evens out itself (self levelling) so I didn't needed top coat to smooth it all out. And it's so shiny too!

Well... You can say I'm in LOVE with Urban Jungle and I'm so glad I bought this polish together with another pretty Essie polish which I will show soon :-)

Thanks for watching!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...