Thursday, March 31, 2016

Essence - Dare It Nude...

Hi!

Today I have some pictures of a nude Essence nailpolish for you...




This is Essence The Gel Nail Polish - Dare It Nude, a very rich and creamy crème nude polish. 





Dare It Nude is a creme polish which applies very easy and opaque in only two coats.




I think it is a pretty color, but it is a bit too dark and doesn't match my skintone as much as I like to get the all known "Mannequin hands" :(









In case you don't know this brand or system, I'll explain how it works:

Essence The Gel Nail Polish is "a gel system" which gives you the effect of gel, but it applies as polish. You don't need a lamp, just a base- color and topcoat and you're done!








On this picture you can see well that the color it is just a tad too dark for me. Ah well...

In The Netherlands Essence The Gel Nail Polish is available at Kruidvat for €1,69.
I almost have the whole collection now :D

Do you own any Essence The Gel Nail Polish colors?
If so, what are your favorites? Please let me know in the comments below...


Thanks for stopping by!








Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...