Saturday, April 2, 2016

My alltime favorite Royal Blue...

Hiii!!

I know, I know... this is not a new polish, and I already have swatched it two times (click here and here), but I recently bought a back up bottle and I just HAD to show it again...

This is my alltime favorite blue nailpolish:


Kiko - 336



This Royal Blue crème polish is so bright in real life, it almost looks neon! It really is so pretty!




And it applies so easy, it's just heavenly! I adore this nailpolish so much, that I recently bought an extra bottle just as a back up :)


I really love this Royal Blue color:










Not that long that long ago, Kiko finally opened a store in Amsterdam, which is very near the city I live in, so I was finally able to buy this in a store instead of online :) #happy

What is your favorite Kiko nailpolish?
I'd love to hear...

Thanks for watching!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...