Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Green with Kiko...

Hi!

Finally the weather in The Netherlands is getting better and the sun is finally showing up...

So I felt like a real Spring colored mani, check my nails:





This is Kiko 296; a pretty bright green, which is even more brighter in real life (my iPhone doesn't really pick up the real color).

It is a very nice and Spring-y green :)




I'm wearing two easy thin coats and man... do I love Kiko nailpolishes!
They are very opaque and very shiny! I really like them a lot!




See the brightness in this picture? It immediately reminded me at Springtime, and so does this color green!


I really like this color and I got a lot of compliments on my hands this week, haha!


Do you also like to match your mani with the seasons' colors?

Thanks for watching!







Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...