Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: BPS Abstract grey stamping...

Hey!

Today I'm back with a review of a BornPrettyStore stamping plate called: Qgirl-012:


It's a very versatile plate with a lot of different designs on it. I chose the design at the lower left: the abstract art-thing :)











































♥ Nailpolish: Catrice - Too Sweet To Tweet
♥ Stamping: Hema - Long Lasting 041





BornPrettyStore has sent me this plate, but you can get the plate for only $1,99 over here.


Don't forget to use my couponcode for 10% discount: KPX31










What do you think of my mani?

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for more nailart reviews!








*The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy



Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...