Thursday, February 1, 2018

Black French Manicure (with polygel)

Hi!

Guess who's back, back, back... Back again... :)

Today I have a whole new manicure to show you... Prepare... They are SHORT! :)


These shorties witch Black French Manicure are done with PrinzYes; a new sort of gel (Polygel) which is some sort of mix between acrylic and gel. Very nice to work with!

The French is hand drawed with Black gelpolish...





This was my first time working with this new product, so it took me a bit longer then usual, but I really liked the outcome...

Then I went on a Holiday, with lots of Sun, Sea, Swimmingpool-water and sunscreenlotion...
So the pictures down here are 3 weeks later!




There is a bit coloration because of the sun and chlorinated water, but they look still shiny and ok!

Here you can see the difference:



Overall it was a hard test, all the sun, sunscreen lotion, chlorinated water etc. but I think PrinzYes passed the test. I was quite suprised about it and I love to use this product in the future!

Have you tried any of the new Polygels yet?

Thanks for watching!








Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...