Thursday, September 6, 2018

French Pedicure...

Hi!

My Summerfeet are often just plane French Manicure, or actually French Pedi-toes :)




I think French Pedicure is always nice on toes, because it looks clean, fresh and pretty.




I had to remove my old gelpolish first, so at the picture above I'm soaking it off with gelpolish remover. 

I often use regular nailpolish on my toes, because I have A LOT of nailpolishes in my stash (around 700, then I stopped counting :) ) but when I go on Holiday, I prefer gelpolish on my toes.
It's stays better in the sea- and swimmingpool water, in the sand on the beach etc. and the shine is longlasting.



And here we have a new fresh set of toenails again :)

What do you like to wear on your toes?

Thanks for watching!







Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...