Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Neon Coral...

Hiii!

I'm still into the Neon colours :) Here's a pretty Coral...



I'm SO happy with this beautiful bright Neon Coral color!



This was the actual set I made, but a couple of days later I spiced it up a bit with some crystal stones.

The french ringfingers on both hands are hand painted





Here's a little movie to show how shiny the crystals are ♥
(I hope it is working, I can't test it right now :(




I got a lot of compliments for this set, and I have to admit I really ♥ it myself.

I always see (little) mistakes in my own work, but this time I was pretty satisfied with the results.

Hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by again and until next time!






Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...