Sunday, September 9, 2018

Neon Pink Holiday Nails...

Hellooo!!

Today I have a post about this cute bright Neon Pink gelpolish:



I am SUCH a sucker for pinks! 

I can't help it, even now I'm considered to be a grown up, I still ♥ pink!




I kept my nails really simple, because I went on a Summer Holiday to Tuscany in Italy, and I was planning to swim and sunbathe a lot, so rhinstones, stickers, chromes etc. are not the best idea then.



These are my nails 3 weeks later...
Still shiny, but they have discolored a bit, below you can see the difference...


:)

See?

This is the result of using Sunscreen lotion, swimming in chlorinated water and salt seawater and a lot of sun rays :)

Ah well, time for the next refill!


What did you wear on your nails during your Summer Holiday?

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...