Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crackle Silver and White...

Hi!

I have 3 crackle polishes from the China Glaze Crackle collection, but never tried them, just because lack of time. Because the weather is so nice at the moment, I wanted to dress a little bit lighter, and picked some white and light grey clothes out of my wardrobe... And ofcourse, your nails have to match your outfit, so I experimented a bit with China Glaze Lightning Bolt and Stargazer Chrome...

This was the result:




I must say that I wore this manicure for 2 days. On the 1st day I hurt my indexfinger, and the result was a little chipping at the corners. This manicure isn't totally my style. It looked a bit like I played with Tipp-Exx (you know, the white stuff in a bottle to correct written mistakes :) ) That's also a reason why I'm taking it off now...

But... I must say that this manicure attracted the attention of a couple of colleagues at work. They liked it.
I did not... not really... But it was fun to use, and maybe with another color under it, maybe pink or China Glaze For Audrey, it is much nicer. Going to try that some other time...

Goodnight!

Love,
Kim

3 comments:

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...