Sunday, August 7, 2011

Butterfly Award...

WHOOOHOO!!

I just got my first blog Award! Yeeyyy!!

I received the Butterfly Award from the lovely Olivia from Varnish Me, who I would like to thank so much for giving me my first Award! I'm so happy with it! She gave me a big compliment about she loves all the swatches I make, thank you, Olivia! I will do my best hoping everybody likes them :)

Ok, about the award (I sure hope I'm doing this right, because I've never done this before :) )

The Butterfly Award has got the following rules:

1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.

What's your favourite colour?
Black and pink. I often wear black clothes because I think it's chique and matches with almost everything. But... don't get me wrong; I'm not a gothic or something :) And the girly side in me loves pink really much.

What's your favourite song?
Oi... There so many good songs, it's hard to pick one... Uhm, I think I'll just go for Free Fall Feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive. I love Jan Johnston's voice. This certainly is one of my favorites.

What's your favourite dessert?
Definitely homemade banana cheesecake :) I  love it. In fact I have all the ingredients at home, and I'm going to make it this afternoon. *nomnomnom*

Who's your favourite pet?
I don't have pets at home, but I used to have a rat called Rick. And what a coincident, because several years later my hubby's name is Rick too :)

Black or white?
Uhm... Hard to choose, but I wear a lot of black in the winter and more white in summer.

What's your biggest fear?
That something awful (accidents, diseases etc.) will happen to those I love. Especially my love Rick and my 2 year old daughter Ariƫl.

What's your best feature?
Oh my gosh... Do I have to say this about myself?? *awkward* Uhm... I guess my eyes. Because I have two different eyes; one is green/greyish/blue and the other one has brown spots in it. I often hear people noticing it :)

What's your everyday attitude?
I have a bit of a short fuse sometimes :) But most of the time I'm steady in my moods, calm and cheerful.

What is perfection?
I think there is no such thing like perfection. Everybody has his/her opinion about what's perfect. To me perfection can be a beautiful picture of polished nails, a beautiful sunny day at the beach with my hubby and daughter etc.

What's your guilty pleasure?
Cookies and chocolate (ofcourse, I'm a WOMAN :)

I'm giving the Butterfly Award to these blogs that I really like:

Have a lovely day!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, thanks so much for the award! :-) Your nails are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, and you're welcome :)

    Thanks for the compliment and following me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was interesting to read :)
    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome nihrida, hope you had a fine holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi, thanks!! I'm happy with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bregje... You're welcome! And thanks for commenting and following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...