Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blog award...

Yeeeey!!

While I was sick, a couple of weeks ago, Courtney from GaGa for Nails gave me a blog award:


If you haven't seen her blog yet: go do it now! It's a great blog! So first of all I want to thank Courtney: thanks a lot, dear! And with that said: in 2012 I'm planning to do more nailart, so this award is very welcome :)

I'm passing this award randomly on to the following bloggers:

Anutka from Wacky Lacki

Paulina from A Place For My Nails

LemonyEmily from Emily's Nail Files

Helen from Geez

Ivana from Ivana Thinks Pink

Stickers from Nails, wanted!

Marisa from Polish Vixen

Spektor from Spektor's Nails

These ladies all have great blogs and they're great at nailart. Please visit their blogs if you're not already a follower!

Thanks for reading!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...