Friday, January 27, 2012

I Love Your Blog-award...

Hi girls!

Wow... I received my 6th award already!
Shannara from Nails and Stuff gave me this award. Thank you so much, it's so sweet of you!

Here are the rules:


1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


The questions:

What is your favorite fashion magazine?
- Grazia, a Dutch magazine.

Who is your favorite singer/band?
- Hard to pick one, but I really like Adele at the moment...

Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
- Hmmm... I follow a lot of guru's but I'm really enjoying the Pixiwoo-sisters!

What is your favorite makeup product?
- Mascara and foundation.

Where would you like to live?
- Italy or France.

What is your favorite film?
- Wow... I can't choose 1, but I'll just go for the Saw-movies. They're awesome!

How many pairs of shoes do you own?Nailed it
- Pfff... I just own too much shoes, slippers, heels, boots. I just lost count...
It must be over 60 or so...?

What is your favorite color?
- Pinkblack (sorry, can't choose between those two!)

I nominate the following blogs in random order:


  • Ritterbraten (one of the prettiest set of nails in blogland!)

Please take a moment of your time to visit these lovely blogs (if you aren't already a follower).
It's now up to you to pass this award on...

Thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...