Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sparkle, glitter & shine!

Hiiii!!

Today I have a new post with some other nailart which you're used from me...

I mostly wear "plane-Jane-nails", but here's something different:




Tadaaa!! I sparkled them up, by fading those glitters from the cuticle up to half way the nails...

What do you think?

I liked them... It's nude but it's fancy too :)

I used LoveNess' new and revolutionary RevoGel, a mix between gel and acrylics, and I topped them off with their beautiful 'Nude Gloss' topcoat and added some glitters. I adore this color! ♥

You can buy all the used ♥LoveNess♥ products at Bibi's Beauty & Supplies. They won't disappoint you!

Thanks for stopping by!






Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...