Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shopping: Lush products...

Hi!

I'm kind of addicted to Lush-products... :)

For those of you who don't know Lush; they sell fresh handmade cosmetics. So all of their products are very naturally. I have a couple of favourite products which I always want to have in my stash.

So this time I ordered these products:


Alkmaar (soap)

"Alkmaar contains some of the most beautiful floral fragrances in the world. There's honeysuckle, amaranth, vetivert and jasmine, with its intoxicating midnight aroma."

I'm very curious about this soap!


Full of Grace (serum)

"Calm sensitive skin with our concoction of soothing tropical butters and mushrooms. Our Full of Grace serum bar is made with a concentrated blend of moisturising murumuru and cupuacu butters to hydrate skin, and rose oil to relieve irritations."

This one seems to smell a bit like mushrooms (because they are in it!), but I still wanted to try it out myself. Can't wait to use it...



Handy Gurugu (handceam)

"Helpful, heavenly, herbal hand cream. To make Handy Gurugu, we blended shea butter into rose water with another six natural oils and butters, plus soothing essential oils."

I'm very addicted to handcream, and I'm always trying different brands in search of the best of the best. Haven't tried this one, so I can't wait...



Rehab (shampoo)

"Olive and jojoba oil shampoo to restore strength and flexibility to abused hair. Rehab is shampoo for hair which had been abused and needs some rest and relaxation."

Since I tried this shampoo, I never stopped using it. This is the best shampoo I have ever tried (and believe my; I've tried A LOT!). This time I've bought the biggest bottle they have, yeahhhh!!



Summer Pudding (soap)

"It's a creamy soap that scents your body with fragrance of buchu and citrus. We make it with scrubby ground almonds, softening almond oil, and cleansing lemon oil. Just like a real pudding, it's brimming with juicy cherries and a mouth-watering fragrance."

Yummyyy!! I already have this soap. It's so fruity, it even has real cherries in it!! :)



Sultana of Soap (soap)

"The creamy fruity one. If we make it soft and creamy, fill it full of chopped apricots and currants and scent it with spicy olibanum, it's hardly surprising that it looks tempting enough to take a lick."

True!! This is one of my favourite Lush-soaps... The smell is so soft, tender and creamy... It's hard to explain, but I love it!

Do you know Lush? If so, what are your favorite products?

Love,
Kim

Note: all of the information and pictures used are from the Lush website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...