Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leopard In Style

Hi girls!

Like I promised, I'm back to show you one of my last bought polishes...

Essence In Style

This is Essence In Style, a blue/green polish which has a bit of purple in it. Too bad that's only visible in the bottle and not on your nails... These are 2 coats, 1 coat of Essence Nail Art Sealing Topcoat and a thin layer of SV (because of the quick drying time).


Please don't mind the crappy accentfinger; I was in a bit of a rush and didn't wait long enough before applying topcoat, so the Konad M57 Leopard design smeared... Too bad!


I'm not really happy with the application of Essence In Style. I'm not so fond of metallic finishes, mainly because of the visible brushstrokes. I don't know... or maybe green isn't my color, but I'm not satisfied with this manicure.

What do you think? Like it or not?


Sleep tight!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...