Thursday, June 30, 2011

Born Pretty Store: BK Smokey Grey Black Matte

Hi everyone!

A couple of days ago I received my two Born Pretty Store-polishes.
Today I want to show you the first one I got: BK Smokey Grey Black Matte:


This are 2 coats... I could have done 1 coat, because the polish is very opaque, but I applied it a bit messy, so I could correct it by applying 2 coats. It dries matte.



This is my first matte polish, I do own a matte topcoat (actually two!) but I have never tried them (yet). The color is beautiful charcoal grey with a bit silver shimmer in it. I think it is also a beautiful color if you put topcoat over it. Then you can see the shimmer better.


I must say... There's one side in me that likes the color and the matte-effect, but there's another side in me that still think it is a bit weird to wear something matte on your fingernails :)


What do you think...? Like it or not?

Do you also own matte polishes?


Love,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Perfect nails, beautiful glaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I'll put some Konad on it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kleur, bijzonder dat 'ie mat opdroogt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja leuk is dat he?? Wel even wennen hoor! Je bent zo gewend aan glanzende nagels! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of the comments and always try to respond. I really appreciate every single one! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...