Saturday, February 4, 2012

My great budget-polishes score... (and some snow-pics)

Hi girls,

I've got my hands on some great polishes for really budget prices!

Let's take a look at the polishes...


From left to right:
♥ H&M Vivid Nails Duo - 10 ml for € 1,45 (on sale)
♥ Essence Colour & Go Be Optimistic! - 5 ml for € 1,29
♥ Essence Colour & Go Fame Fatal - 5 ml for € 1,29
♥ H&M Purple In Paris - 15 ml for € 1,45 (on sale)
♥ H&M Pink Pearl, Grey Pearl, Mother of Pearl - 4,4 ml for € 1,95 (trio, on sale)


This is a Duo Nail Polish bottle with 10 ml of a coral pink and a tomato red polish. Always welcome in my stash, can't have enough of this colors, and for this price!?


Essence Colour & Go Fame Fatal, a beautiful bright red and Essence Colour & Go Be Optimistic! is a metallic orange. This last one probably isn't a color I would wear on its own, but a while ago I saw this combination from Deborah that decided to buy this polish.


This is a Pearl trio: Pink Pearl, Mother of Pearl and Grey Pearl. I'm actually not really into pearl finishes, but these colors looked too cute to not buy them...


Look at the pearl effect!

Great score, huh?

And now some pictures I would like to show you about the weather in The Netherlands...



This is the view from our livingroom, isn't it beautiful?



My precious 2-year old who wanted to taste the snow... :)
(she didn't like it, haha!)


And our view from another angle, somewhat later in the evening...


How is the weather in your country??

Have a nice weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...