Monday, September 3, 2018

Red Almonds...

Hi!

I don't often wear Red colours, but if I do, I always seem to find this a chique colour...

Maybe that's why I don't feel comfortable wearing it :)



This is a rich and creamy  bright Red gelpolish over gelnails
It's so opaque, you hardly need 2 layers! ♥




Whoaaaa! This is after almost 3 weeks... !!

They're really growing out, and a couple of days before I did a refill, I filed them in another shape...

Sometimes I do this because I can't seem to get used to the almond shape, weird but true, and then I'll go back to square or coffins. Whatever I feel like :)




I'm really happy with my topcoat, even after 3 weeks of wearing (aiii, see my dry cuticles :O ) the topcoat is still like new. I ♥ that!

Thanks for watching en until next time!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...