Saturday, October 5, 2019

Barbie© Pink almonds... eh... squares!



Hi!

Because Pink is one of my favorite colours, I have another pink set to show you:


This is a bright pink gelpolish called "Pippop" from the Dutch brand . And I used some Unicorn flakies on my middle and ringfingers and mattified them too.

I really love this color! ♥

But after a week, this nailshape started to bore me, so I grabbed my naildrill and cut the top off, so they were square again. Even that didn't effect or chip the gelpolish, so I was happy! :)



                            


You can find this wonderful Dutch brand LoveNess @ Bibi's Beauty & Supplies. They have an extremely wide range of gelpolishes, gels and other high quality nailproducts.

Do you change your nailshape too sometimes?

Thanks for watching!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...