Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where's The Soirée?

Hi girls,

Today I want to show you one of my favorite black polishes on this earth:

Color Club Where's The Soirée?

Here, I'm wearing only one coat! Where's The Soirée is extremely pigmented and creamy, so it's very suitable for stamping too. Although I prefer Wet 'n Wild Black Crème for stamping, that's another black polish which is a tad more pigmented imo...



Nothing new, I know, but I realised that I've never swatched a black polish before, so here you go! :)

:)


I don't know what it is, but I just ♥ black nailpolish... Everytime I wear it I realize how much I love it and that I should wear it more often :)

Do you wear black polish on it's own? Or only with some nailart on it?

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...