Thursday, December 13, 2018

Review: Cover pink coffins...

Hi!

I changed my nails after filing them short, I wanted them long again, so I made these nude coffins with a new nude builder gel, let's take a closer look at the set:



I made this set with Lenks Cover Pink UV/LED Builder Gel  and I fell in love with this color immediately.

It's a very nice gel to work with, doesn't has heat spikes in the lamp and it levels and evens out very easy and pretty. I really loved working with this gel!




Isn't this a very pretty and natural cover pink?



A picture in different lighting...



And a picture to show how nice and thin you can work with this gel...

You can buy Lenks products at Lenks.eu, they offer a wide range of gels, acrylics, gelpolishes and other nailsupplies!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you liked this post!


*The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please have a look at my Disclosure Policy



Facebook | BlogLovin' | Pinterest  | Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...